Recovery Addiction Care – Call (415) 349-7969 Today!
Drug Rehabs California Call 415 349-7969 to Get Help Immediately! Drug addiction can make users feel hopelessly cornered, as if there is no way the can escape the trap of dependency. Though it seems inconceivable, substance addiction can be beaten, and Intervention Addiction Services has the personnel and experience to assist drug addicts who want to break the cycle of drug abuse. Just like cancer, substance addiction has been scientifically confirmed to be an illness. Our knowledgeable experts specialize in drug and alcohol treatment therapies, so that each one of our clients gets the best of care. End dependency and call Drug Addiction Center now!
What’s Drug Abuse?
Substance abuse can begin casually, often with a single use, but people discover that they quickly lose control and need more drugs, more often, as a way to feel good. The desire to avoid unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which occur when substance abuse increases in quantity and frequency, is a big reason why addicts continue using drugs. Drug Recovery Center San Francisco treats both the physical and psychological dependence that forms because of legal and illegal substance abuse, with the goal of overcoming substance addiction completely.
- Physical dependency happens after repeated drug use has disturbed the interaction of nerve cells in the brain, and drug abuse becomes the only way to trigger pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to develop, and longer to treat; it occurs when the addict believes that they need the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not having the drug causes stress and anxiety.
For a rehab plan to be comprehensive and effective, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs must be addressed. Addicts need a skilled, passionate staff, like that of Drug Recovery Center San Francisco CA, to help end their suffering. We provide:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- wonderful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
Our programs are individually prepared in response to each client’s specific requirements to offer them the best opportunity for success. We employ a number of fact-based, healthy, and affordable therapies to satisfy our clients’ numerous needs, with many options not available at other treatment facilities.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of dependency
- takes part in several sorts of counseling and behavioral changes that help them understand their addiction issues
- analyzes their excuses for using
- learns how to prevent relapses and temptation
At Alcohol Services Recovery’s, there is a team of recovery specialists who oversee the numerous aspects of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills coaching
- alcohol and drug testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Recovery Addiction Care Treats Substance Abuse Disorder
By combining inpatient and outpatient treatment, we are able to provide round the clock supervision along with the freedoms that allow a gradual integration back into society. While living in beautiful, comfortable residential accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Recovery Addiction Care’s recovery experts are available at 415-349-7969 for more details concerning treatment locations, the effects of drug use, or substance abuse in general.